Aging at home is common. You can stay in the house that you raised your family in. The house where you know each nook and cranny. Then again, there is also that aging roof that needs replacing. There are never-ending mowing and landscaping tasks that need to be completed year-in-and-year-out. Have you noticed that your penchant for gardening is lessening each year as your bones ache when you kneel? What about finding the money in your retirement income for an expensive maintenance item?
Avoid the worry of affording to live on your own and the loneliness that often comes with it, by moving to a Wesley Enhanced Living Community. You don’t have to worry about being alone because our staff is here to support you. We ensure that our residents have opportunities for social, emotional, and physical growth through our programs.
Enjoy Your Community Instead of Living Alone
You have loads to offer the world. Instead of staying at home alone, consider moving into a retirement community. Here are just five benefits that you can enjoy:
- Stay Active: Seniors need to stay active physically and mentally. Without regular, planned exercises for both the body and the mind, your quality of life may significantly decrease. Communities such as Wesley Enhanced Living offer many opportunities to stay healthy with classes and encouragement to pursue your hobbies.
- Better Nutrition: Our dietary team works hard to ensure that you have all the nutrients you need to support your health so you can keep up your new adventures. We understand what your body needs for this stage of life.
- Amenities: You always wanted to hire a housekeeper, didn’t you? That’s only part of what you get living in a continuing care retirement community. Many like WEL, offer housekeeping services, maintenance services, transportation services, and more. Just put your feet up and let us do the work.
- Build Friendships: Loneliness can quickly sneak in and steal your quality of life. Living in a retirement community leaves you with little room for loneliness. Not only do you gain friends, but you also build a support network vital to your Golden Years.
- Reduced Responsibilities: Besides no longer needing to spend time cleaning your now-too-large-for-you home, you don’t have to worry about fixing a leaking roof or shoveling snow off the sidewalk. The reduced responsibilities will also ease the strain on your finances as you focus only on your current expenses and not the high price of maintaining your home.
Stay Fit – Stay Involved – Live a Better Life at Wesley Enhanced Living
Retirement doesn’t mean you have to sit on your front porch to pass the time away until your kids can visit. Quite the contrary! Now is the best time to enjoy life to the fullest. Take your Golden Years and turn them Platinum by moving to a Wesley Enhanced Living community. Our staff and residents are ready to make you feel welcome and at home. You can choose from our independent living, personal care, and rehabilitation, and skilled nursing options.
Wesley Enhanced Living provides high-quality senior retirement communities for you or your loved ones. Contact one of our Philadelphia area locations and find out why our seniors love where they live. Our staff is happy to discuss your elder’s needs or your own and inform you of our range of services. Virtual tours are now available. Call us today for more information.