The Kids Are Grown…The House Is Too Big…Maintenance Is Becoming A Chore…
Making the move to a maintenance-free senior living community might be just the solution for you. Ask yourself:
- Can you fix things around the house yourself?
- Do you enjoy preparing meals the way you used to?
- Can you shovel the snow off your sidewalk and driveway?
- Can you drive to the store, place of worship and other places?
- Is it easy to climb the stairs to your bedroom or from your basement?
- Could you care for yourself at home if you became ill?
- Do you spend quality time with others every day?
- Are you happy living by yourself?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, consider this: residential living in a dynamic, service-oriented senior living community that offers a full menu of conveniences and amenities can relieve you of daily chores, provide you with an opportunity to make new friends, stay connected and give you more time for your favorite activities and pursuits. For many of our residents, moving to a Wesley Enhanced Living community has been the start of a wonderful new life!
When is the best time to make the move?
The time is NOW . . . when you are able to enjoy all that our communities have to offer. Find out why many of our residents say, “I wish I’d done this sooner!” For more information about residential living at a Wesley Enhanced Living community, contact the sales manager at the location of your choice.