Personal Care for Seniors in Philadelphia, PA
As individuals age, sometimes it may become more challenging to perform important everyday activities. Should these issues interfere with daily life, then it may be time to consider a move to a community that provides dressing and grooming assistance, as well as socialization activities for seniors. Individuals looking for personal care options will find a welcoming home at Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL).
Our personal care for seniors in Philadelphia, PA, provides individuals with the assistance they need to live their lives to the fullest. If you or a loved one are interested in daily living assistance for seniors, feel free to contact WEL for more information on our high-quality care services in the if you live in the following areas:
- Delaware County
- Montgomery County
- Bucks County
- Lehigh County
- Chester County
- New Castle County
- Camden County
- Philadelphia County
Personal Care Services for Seniors in Philadelphia, PA
WEL’s senior personal care services in Philadelphia, PA, also provides peace of mind for the families of residents and is a compassionate solution for older adults who need some extra help with the activities of daily living.
Personal care for seniors is provided to help residents:
- Take medications timely and appropriately
- Manage activities of daily living such as bathing and other hygiene assistance, as well as dressing and grooming.
- Maintain optimal nutrition by providing breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals for seniors, eliminating the need to grocery shop and cook
- Have increased opportunities for senior socialization activities
- Become engaged with entertaining recreational activities
There is no one sign that this level of assistance is required; however, here are some indications that daily living assistance for seniors may be appropriate for an individual:
- Help is needed with chores like housekeeping, grocery shopping, and laundry, and/or there’s uncertainty when now performing these once-familiar tasks
- Difficulty turning door knobs, getting out of chairs, putting on socks, etc.
- Meal preparation has ceased, and there is a reliance on non-nutritious foods for meals
- Evidence of spoiled foods in the refrigerator or of a dirty and cluttered home
- Bathing, washing hair, or dressing is becoming increasingly difficult
- Evidence of weight loss
- Money management & missed bills
- An accumulation of unopened mail
Health Care & Medications
- A forgetfulness to take medications or inability to take them correctly
- A tendency to miss doctor appointments or treatments
Mobility & Travel
- Evidence that the ability to drive safely is compromised
- Instability when walking
Activities & Friends
- Indications that most time is spent alone
- Occasional small fires from leaving items on the stove, etc.
- Increased vulnerability to neighborhood crime, physical abuse, or scams
Personal Care Providers You Can Trust
Our staff provides a variety of personal care options for seniors in Philadelphia, PA. From offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals to our hygiene assistance programs for seniors, the team at Wesley Enhanced Living understands how important it is for our residents to receive the care they need.
Contact WEL for Personal Care For Seniors in Philadelphia, PA
Whether you or your loved one resides in Camden, Chester, Montgomery, Lehigh, Bucks, New Castle, Philadelphia, or Delaware counties, Wesley Enhanced Living offers convenient locations and unparalleled personal care services to meet your unique needs. Additionally, we provide other senior living options, including:
Wesley Enhanced Living offers many accommodations for the residents of our communities. If you think that an older adult in your life might benefit from our personal care for seniors in Philadelphia, PA, contact us today.