As a veteran, you have spent years defending America in both peacetime and war. You lived day-to-day, dedicating your life to your country. As you age, it is vital to consider your next steps and to plan for the future. From health to housing benefits, the Veteran’s Administration has helped with your immediate needs. What about retirement?
No matter what your age is, you can start planning today to secure your comfort and peace of mind in the future. Remember to consider where you would like to spend your retirement years. The continuing care retirement communities at Wesley Enhanced Living are a great choice! Our team understands the needs of seniors from all walks of life. We provide a safe and affordable place to meet new friends, learn new skills, and enjoy living your way.
Essential Aspects to Consider When You Plan for Your Future
While we are not financial advisors, and you should consult a professional to get their advice and recommendations, here are a few areas you should think about when it comes to planning your future:
- Estate Planning is more than deciding who gets to keep your Purple Heart. It is about naming beneficiaries for the benefits you receive. You want to make sure your spouse and children are well cared for financially, so give them peace of mind when you seek out help from places like Armed Forces Benefits Network or Free Legal Clinics.
- Life Insurance may seem like a luxury when you work in dangerous fields such as the military, but your family needs protection just the same. Here are a few programs to look into:
- Investment and Financial help may be the one area where you need the most help. Here are some programs to assist you in making the right choices:
- VA Pension
- Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans
- Unmet Needs Financial Grants
- Federal Thrift Savings Plan
- VA Home Loan Program
The Sales Managers at all Wesley Enhanced Living communities work closely with a veterans benefit expert who can help prequalify and determine benefits eligibility.
Enjoy Stress-free Retirement at Wesley Enhanced Living
Take the time to plan for your future now so that you can enjoy life later. You and your family will rest easy knowing things are handled for the future. Moving into one of our beautiful communities is the icing on the retirement cake! Our seniors enjoy many living options, including independent living, personal care, and rehabilitation and skilled nursing, to fit their lifestyle choice. You can, too, when you visit us today to learn more.
Wesley Enhanced Living provides high-quality senior retirement communities for you or your loved ones. Contact one of our Philadelphia area locations and find out why our seniors love where they live. Our staff is happy to discuss your elder’s needs or your own, give you a tour and inform you of our range of services.