Get Stronger with our Proven Rehabilitative Therapies
Wesley Enhanced Living rehabilitation centers offer:
- Customized physical, occupational and speech-language services at our Skilled Nursing centers.
- New ambulation system to hasten recovery from falls, strokes and management of Parkinson’s disease
- State-of-the-art Assistance with Daily Living (ADL) suite
- Talented rehabilitation therapists working in collaboration with physicians, nurses, dieticians, activities, social workers, admissions, clergy, psychiatrists and physiatrists
- Specially trained staff in the areas of nutrition, pain management and cognition/dementia challenges
Becoming Independent Again
Our goal is to achieve the maximum level of function and independence for all residents. Our residents experienced the following improvements upon discharge from their rehabilitation stay at Wesley Enhanced Living:
- 176% improvement in number of stairs walked without assistance
- 73% improvement in the ability to walk independently on a flat surface
Bathing & Dressing
- Greater than 50% improvement in the ability to bath and dress independently
- 25% improvement in problem solving skills
- 40% improvement in swallowing abilities
Creating Positive Outcomes – Rehabilitation Success Stories
Case 1 – SM
After my arm and ankle fracture over the holidays I thought I was never going to be independent again. WEL Rehab helped me regain my strength and mobility after my casts were taken off and they were so patient with me. Today I am back to where I was before my fall and doing great!
Case 2 – AP
Before my illness I did all my own shopping and easily walked the four steps up to my apartment door. The therapists worked with me every day to help me build the strength back in my legs, and now I am back home needing very little assistance and getting stronger every day. Great job WEL Rehab!
Case 3 – JR
During my recent hospital stay I became extremely weak – could not even lift my arms and could not walk without assistance. I thought I would end up in a wheelchair. After two months working with the team of therapists and nurses at WEL, I was able to leave the Rehab unit, go home, and now I am just using a walker as needed. Thank you WEL Rehab!
Schedule Your Tour Today!
Admissions are accepted 7 days a week. Please contact the Care Transition Manager at one of our four Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Centers in Doylestown, Main Line, Pennypack Park and Stapeley, for more information or to schedule a tour.