Wesley Enhanced Living’s Professional Memory Care Services
Many families struggle when a loved one experiences signs of memory loss. When that occurs, it may be time to consider exploring a specialized memory care community, sometimes referred to as “senior care for memory loss” or “secure dementia care facility.”
However, it is recommended that family members do thorough research regarding potential options, and explore services available for their loved one at senior housing facilities for dementia and memory loss communities. Some facilities lack the comprehensive care required for a loved one suffering from Alzheimer’s and other age-related dementias.
Selecting the appropriate dementia senior care facility for a family member or loved one takes time and research. Consulting with the individual’s physician is also an important part of finding a senior care program for memory loss. The stage and type of dementia are major considerations when selecting an appropriate dementia and memory care facility for seniors. Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley provides secure dementia care services with specialized senior care programs for memory loss.
Signs Loved Ones Should Consider Senior Living Facilities
Are dementia and memory care services right for your loved one? Here are some signs that may signal the need for a physician’s evaluation:
- Signs of recent memory loss, like asking the same questions and repeating stories
- Inability to complete routine tasks; difficulty performing familiar tasks like writing checks, making purchases, or preparing a meal
- Problem with language, and continually forgetting simple words or using the wrong words
- Time and place disorientation, like getting lost in easy-to-navigate or once-familiar surroundings and forgetting how to get back home
- Poor judgment, making poor decisions regarding the use of money; decline in grooming and cleanliness
- Problems with abstract thinking, and issues completing once-simple tasks such as paying bills, balancing a checkbook, or using numbers
- Misplacing items and/or repeatedly putting things in the wrong places (ex: iron in the freezer, wristwatch in sugar bowl)
- Abrupt mood or personality changes, rapid mood swings, and/or sudden angry outbursts
- Intense, unfounded fearfulness or suspicion of once-trusted friends, professionals, or family members
- Loss of initiative and/or loss of interest in typical activities, going out, or seeing others
- Bizarre or inappropriate behavior. (Ex: wearing a heavy coat in hot weather or going outside without shoes in winter)
If you have a loved one coping with Alzheimer’s or other medically diagnosed forms of dementia and would like them to receive supportive assisted senior living for Alzheimer’s and dementia care, then we can help. Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley is committed to creating a safe and nurturing environment in our memory care unit. Your loved one will experience compassionate and supportive care, emphasizing personal senior care for Alzheimer’s and dementia diagnoses.
Residents from the counties listed below should consider Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley for our professional assisted senior living memory care services near Philadelphia, PA:
- Delaware County
- Montgomery County
- Bucks County
- Philadelphia County
Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley: Secure Memory Care Services Near Philadelphia, PA
We provide dedicated assisted senior living dementia care in our Stapeley community, which offers secure memory care services. A member of our sales management team will be happy to explain the spacious accommodations and services provided within our dementia and memory care facility for seniors.
While residing at our memory care living center at WEL at Stapeley, your loved one will receive specialized care from our highly skilled team, whose primary focus in this dedicated unit is for our residents suffering from Alzheimer’s and other dementias. With a convenient Philadelphia location, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley provides memory care services near Philadelphia, PA, for those who need specialized programmatic approaches to navigate some of these age-related challenges.
Residents who move to WEL at Stapeley’s dementia and Alzheimer’s memory care facility receive high-quality services in a comfortable, safe, home-like setting. Stapeley’s services will comprehensively address their needs for senior housing for dementia and memory loss.
Before exploring assisted senior living and care for Alzheimer’s and dementia options, please consult your physician if you suspect your loved one is coping with a dementia disorder. We welcome new residents to our memory care living center at WEL at Stapeley. Please contact us to explore admission and diagnosis qualifications for our assisted senior living memory care services in Philadelphia, PA.
For Memory Care Services Near Philadelphia, PA, Contact Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley
If you’re considering moving your loved one into a memory care facility at WEL at Stapeley, reach out to us today. We are here to provide assistance for those hailing from Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia, or Bucks counties. We welcome you to explore our secure memory care unit at WEL at Stapeley, which is part of the care continuum for dementia disorders, often referred to as assisted senior living care facilities.
For questions about or tours of our dementia-assisted senior living homes/facilities, reach out to us today.