Wesley Enhanced Living’s Professional Memory Care Services
Many families struggle when a loved one experiences signs of memory loss. When that occurs, it may be time to consider exploring a specialized memory care community, sometimes referred to as senior care for memory loss.
However, it is recommended that family members do thorough research regarding potential options, and explore services available for their loved one at senior housing facilities for dementia and memory loss communities. Some facilities lack the comprehensive care required for a loved one suffering from Alzheimer’s and other age-related dementias.
Selecting the appropriate dementia senior care facility for a family member or loved one takes time and research. Consulting with the individual’s physician is also an important part of finding a senior care program for memory loss. The stage and type of dementia are major considerations when selecting an appropriate dementia and memory care facility for seniors. Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley provides secure dementia care services with specialized senior care programs for memory loss.
Signs Loved Ones Should Consider Senior Living Facilities
Are dementia and memory care services right for your loved one? Here are some signs that may signal the need for a physician’s evaluation:
- They display signs of recent memory loss, such as asking the same questions and repeating stories over and over.
- Inability to complete routine tasks. Difficulty performing familiar tasks such as writing checks, making purchases, or preparing a meal.
- Problems with language and continually forgetting simple words or using the wrong words.
- Time and place disorientation, such as getting lost in easy-to-navigate or once-familiar surroundings and forgetting how to get back home.
- Poor judgment. Making poor decisions regarding the use of money; decline in grooming and cleanliness.
- They’ve developed problems with abstract thinking, like issues with completing once-simple tasks such as paying bills, balancing a checkbook, or using numbers.
- Misplacing items. Repeatedly putting things in the wrong places, for example, an iron in the freezer or a wristwatch in the sugar bowl.
- Abrupt mood or personality changes. Rapid mood swings and/or sudden angry outbursts. Intense, unfounded fearfulness or suspicion of once-trusted friends, professionals, or family members.
- Loss of initiative. Loss of interest in usual activities; new disinterest in going places or seeing people.
- Bizarre or inappropriate behavior. For example, they choose to wear a heavy coat in hot weather or go outside without shoes on in winter.
If you have a loved one coping with Alzheimer’s or other medically diagnosed forms of dementia and would like them to receive supportive assisted senior living for Alzheimer’s and dementia care, then we can help. Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley is committed to creating a safe and nurturing environment in our memory care unit. Your loved one will experience compassionate and supportive care, emphasizing personal senior care for Alzheimer’s and dementia diagnoses.
Residents from the counties listed below should consider Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley for our professional assisted senior living memory care services near Philadelphia, PA:
- Delaware County
- New Castle County
- Camden County
- Montgomery County
- Lehigh County
- Bucks County
- Chester County
- Philadelphia County
Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley: Secure Memory Care Services Near Philadelphia, PA
We provide dedicated assisted senior living dementia care in our Stapeley community, which offers secure memory care services. A member of our sales management team will be happy to explain the spacious accommodations and services provided within our dementia and memory care facility for seniors.
While residing at our memory care living center at WEL Stapeley, your loved one will receive specialized care from our highly skilled team — whose primary focus in this dedicated unit is for our residents suffering from Alzheimer’s and other dementias. . Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley, with a convenient Philadelphia location, provides memory care services near Philadelphia, PA, for those who need specialized programmatic approaches to navigate some of these age-related challenges.
Residents who move to WEL Stapeley’s dementia and Alzheimer’s memory care facility receive high-quality services in a comfortable, safe, home-like setting. Our services at Stapeley will comprehensively address their senior housing for dementia and memory loss needs.
Before exploring assisted senior living and care for Alzheimer’s and dementia options, please consult your physician if you suspect your loved one is coping with a dementia disorder. We welcome new residents to our memory care living center at WEL Stapeley. Please contact us to explore admission and diagnosis qualifications for our assisted senior living memory care services in Philadelphia, PA.
For Memory Care Services Near Philadelphia, PA, Contact Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley
If you’re considering moving your loved one into a memory care facility at WEL Stapeley, reach out to us today. We are here to provide assistance for those hailing from Chester, Camden, Lehigh, New Castle, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia, or Bucks counties. We welcome you to explore our secure memory care unit at WEL Stapeley, which is part of the care continuum for dementia disorders, often referred to as assisted senior living care facilities.
Do you have any questions about our dementia assisted senior living homes? Don’t hesitate to reach out today to learn more about Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley, which provides secure dementia disorder care for seniors.
Alternatively, if you would like to tour our assisted senior living facilities for dementia or explore admission fora loved one, for our memory care services, don’t hesitate to call us.