When an older adult needs help with some routine daily activities, a dedicated personal care staff member at Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland is there to help with medication reminders, dressing, bathing, and/or grooming, among other services. Personal Care services are comparable to what other areas of the state and country refer to as “assisted living.”
Our private personal care suites – for singles or couples – offer comfort, security, and safety features such as grab bars and call bells with ready access to 24-hour-staff. Plus, residents have plenty of opportunities to socialize, and enjoy a broad selection of enriching programs right outside their door.
Personal care service levels are all-inclusive so you or your loved one can easily budget for the monthly fee – which is one of the most affordable in the area.
Available services include:
- Three delicious, nutritious meals a day
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming if needed
- Escort to meals and activities if needed
- Laundering of linens
- 24-hour staffing and emergency assistance
- Emergency medical call system for added security
- Stimulating programs and activities
Optional services available for an additional fee:
- Personal laundry
- Beautician/barbershop services
- On-site medical services