When residents need daily assistance with medications or other activities of daily living, our dedicated personal care staff is here to help. An entire suite of brand new private apartments has been designed exclusively for residents who require extra help with daily activities, such as medication supervision or assistance with dressing and bathing. Consider Personal Care comparable to what is commonly referred to as “assisted living” in other areas of the state and country.
Residents enjoy a relaxed, friendly environment that offers comfort and security in cheerful, modern studios and 1 bedroom apartments, intimate dining areas and cozy lounges. Plus, throughout the day, there are plenty of opportunities to socialize and enjoy a broad selection of life-enriching activities.
Personal care service levels are all-inclusive so you or your loved one can easily budget for the monthly fee – which is one of the most affordable in the area. Services, depending on the level of care, include:
- Newly renovated private studio and one bedroom apartments
- Three delicious, nutritious meals a day–all levels
- A wide array of life-enriching programs and activities –all levels
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming, if needed
- Escort to meals and activities, if needed
- Oxygen maintenance and management
- Assistance with self-care catheters
- Insulin diabetic management
- Wound care
- Housekeeping and laundering of linens–all levels
- 24-hour staffing and emergency assistance
- All utilities (except telephone)–all levels
- Cable TV–all levels