Dear Residents and Families,
We have no new resident or employee COVID-19 positive cases.
The positivity rate for Montgomery County increased this week to 8.7% from 8.5%. Everything that we do hinges on the county positivity rate. Hopefully the rate will start to move downward and keep us all at a safe level.
April arrived with the majority of our residents passing the 14 day vaccination period and the Isolation being lifted. Activities are coming back with the new sense of normalcy. Entertainment, Happy Hours, Wii bowling are only a few of the fun programs that are being renewed. Dining in the Cornerstone for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner started with our Easter Dinner. Trips are also being planned.
With the spring weather we are seeing many residents taking advantage of walking around the campus and enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.
With the increased activity I want to remind residents about our continued visitation policy.
- Visitation in apartments only, no common area visits and no guest dining.
- Limit of two visitors
- We request no visitors under the age of 18
- All visitors will be screened at the front desk for COVID precautions.
- We advise visitors to become vaccinated.
- Must wear a mask at all times within the community.
- We recommend that residents and visitors continue to use precautions such as wearing masks, washing hands, and sanitizing.
- Guests are only allowed in the resident apartment or the Library. Guests are not allowed in any common areas or the dining room.
The 2021 Resident Satisfaction Survey is currently available to be completed on line the link for the survey is: https://forms.gle/W9TvAJSgoLLMtWTb8
We encourage you to complete the survey between today April 19th and for the next two weeks ending on May 2nd. We look forward to your participation in the survey.
Personal Care Residents who have been fully vaccinated are allowed visitors in their apartments and are able to leave the community. We advise residents to not go out overnight and be mindful of who you are with and wear your mask.
Residents who are not fully vaccinated within the past 14 days are only allowed to leave for medical appointments and are able to schedule Compassionate Care Visits in the chapel. Resident friends & family members can schedule visits for two visitors in the chapel with residents for up to 1 hour, must wear masks, with Plexiglas divider between them. Compassionate Care visits are scheduled in advance by calling the receptionist (215) 675-0103.
Thank you and stay WEL!