Dear Residents, Families and Employees,
I am sad to announce that Craig Vinciguerra, Resident Life Services Manager for Upper Moreland has given his resignation notice. Craig has been given a great opportunity for him to grow in his career. Craig’s last day at Upper Moreland will be Wednesday April 14th. Please join me in wishing Craig success with his new position.
We have no new resident or employee COVID-19 positive cases.
One More Week
On Wednesday March 31st we will once again allow visitation in IL apartments.
- Visitation in apartments only, no common area visits and no guest dining.
- Limit of two visitors
- We request no visitors under the age of 18
- All visitors will be screened at the front desk for COVID precautions.
- We advise visitors to become vaccinated.
- Must wear a mask at all times within the community.
- We recommend that residents and visitors continue to use precautions such as wearing masks, washing hands, and sanitizing.
On Thursday April 1st we will be celebrating The Phillies baseball Home Openery. Please review the postings and flyers for further details.
Worship services will be held in the multipurpose room beginning with:
- Holy Thursday Services on April 1st at 3:15pm and 7:00pm
- Good Friday Services on April 2nd at 2:00pm and 3:15pm
- Easter Sunday Services at 11:00am and 3:15pm.
- There will be a limit of 40 residents at each service.
The Fitness Room will reopen on April 1st and will be open from 7:00am to 9:00pm.
- Limit of 5 residents at a time
- Wipe down equipment after use
- Please wear your emergency pendant while exercising
The Game Room will reopen on April 1st be open from 7:00am to 9:00pm.
- Limit of 8 residents at a time
- Wipe down tables, pool cues, and chairs after use
The Salon will reopen after completion of renovations.
- Renovations have begun and will include 3 new styling stations, 1 hair wash station, a manicure station and 2 drying stations.
- We have contracted with Matura Salon and Spa Management for our salon services.
- Updates to follow.
Activities and Entertainment:
Activities and entertainment will resume in April! Please watch for the activity calendar and announcements.
Personal Care Residents who have been fully vaccinated are allowed visitors in their apartments and are able to leave the community.
Residents who are not fully vaccinated within the past 14 days are only allowed to leave for medical appointments and are able to schedule Compassionate Care Visits in the chapel. Resident friends & family members can schedule visits for two visitors in the chapel with residents for up to 1 hour, must wear masks, with Plexiglas divider between them. Compassionate Care visits are scheduled in advance by calling the receptionist (215) 675-0103.
Thank you and stay WEL!