Dear Residents and Families,
The positivity rate for Pennsylvania has increased from 11.8% to 12.8% in the past week. For Montgomery County the positivity rate has increased from 13.2% to 13.6%. These percentages are less than my previous update, are a minimal change and keep us at high alert. High Alert requires wearing masks in all indoor environments, not just ours at Upper Moreland.
We have not had any new residents test positive for Covid-19.
Concern: Holiday gatherings with close contact and no masks.
- Guests from outside the WEL Upper Moreland community (Visitors)
- Proper Mask wearing
- Large gatherings with close proximity
- Unvaccinated Individuals
Mitigation of the Concerns:
- Limit or restrict guests from outside the WEL Upper Moreland community (Visitors).
- Limit or avoid visiting others away from WEL Upper Moreland community (Visiting Others).
- Always wear a properly fitted mask covering your mouth and nose. Please wash your hands and sanitize often.
- Visitors are limited to 2 per apartment over the age of 18. I encourage you to only have visitors who have been vaccinated.
I would ask everyone who receives this memo to keep encouraging those you know who have not received the vaccine or booster to do their part! Please vaccinate, don’t procrastinate.
Thank you and stay WEL!