Dear Residents and Families,
The positivity rate for Pennsylvania has decreased from 15.9% to 14.1% in the past week. For Montgomery County the positivity rate has decreased from 18.4% to 15.3%. These changes are minimal and keeps us at high alert. High Alert requires wearing masks in all indoor environments, not just ours at Upper Moreland.
This week, we were notified by two residents that they tested positive for COVID-19. Both were vaccinated and have at least 1 booster. Both residents are isolating in their apartment and being monitored. All who were in direct contact with the two individuals have been notified and asked to monitor for symptoms.
- Guests from outside the WEL Upper Moreland community (Visitors)
- Proper Mask wearing
- Large gatherings with close proximity
- Unvaccinated Individuals
Mitigation of the Concerns:
- Limit or restrict guests from outside the WEL Upper Moreland community (Visitors).
- Limit or avoid visiting others away from WEL Upper Moreland community (Visiting Others).
- Always wear a properly fitted mask covering your mouth and nose. Please wash your hands and sanitize often.
- We are taking precautions and limiting large gatherings for the next few weeks.
- Encourage vaccination. We are having a Booster Clinic
- Visitors are limited to 2 per apartment over the age of 18. I encourage you to only have visitors who have been vaccinated.
I would ask everyone who receives this memo to keep encouraging those you know who have not received the vaccine or booster to do their part! Please vaccinate, don’t procrastinate.
Thank you and stay WEL!