Dear Residents and Families,
The positivity rate for Pennsylvania has increased from 13.9% to 16.6% in the past week. For Montgomery County the positivity rate has increased from 17.4% to 19.5%. These changes are alarming. Montgomery County is High Alert requiring wearing masks in all indoor environments.
Currently, we have three residents who remain positive for COVID-19. All three were vaccinated and have at least 1 booster. Two of the residents were admitted to the hospital, one is very ill. One resident is isolating in the apartment and being monitored. We ask that you keep those who are hospitalized and isolating in your thoughts.
- Guests from outside the WEL Upper Moreland community (Visitors)
- Visiting others away from WEL Upper Moreland community ( Visitors)
- Proper Mask wearing
- Large gatherings with close proximity
- Unvaccinated Individuals
- Limit or restrict guests from outside the WEL Upper Moreland community (Visitors).
- Limit or avoid visiting others away from WEL Upper Moreland community (Visiting Others).
- Always wear a properly fitted mask covering your mouth and nose. Please wash your hands and sanitize often.
- We are taking precautions and limiting large gatherings for the next few weeks.
- Encourage vaccination. We are having a Booster Clinic
- Visitors are limited to 2 per apartment over the age of 18. I encourage you to only have visitors who have been vaccinated.
Meal Pick Up:
Please make your request for either 4:00 or 6:00
I would ask everyone who receives this memo to keep encouraging those you know who have not received the vaccine or booster to do their part! Please vaccinate, don’t procrastinate.
Thank you and stay WEL!