Dear Residents, Families and Staff,
As you may have heard in the news, the COVID-19 positivity rates in Pennsylvania have been rising at an alarming rate. The positivity rate has risen over the past two weeks from 24.7% to 34.1%.
As of my last update on 12/21/21 the positivity rate in Montgomery County was 12.1%. Last week the rate rose from 20.3% the week prior to 29.6%.
With these increasing numbers we encourage everyone to make good decisions regarding visitations and outings.
If you have not been vaccinated, please consider not visiting to protect our residents and the staff who care for them.
With the increased presence of COVID in school aged children we are restricting visitation of those under the age of 18.
We are limiting the number of visitors to two individuals per visit.
1. Wear a face covering or facemask during the entire visit;
2. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after visit;
3. Stay in resident’s apartment during visit;
4. Sign in and provide contact information;
5. Sign out upon departure; and
6. Adhere to screening protocols.
Thank you and stay WEL!