Dear Residents and Families,
The positivity rate for Pennsylvania has increased from 11.8% to 12.8% in the past week. For Philadelphia County, the positivity rate has increased from 10.3% to 10.9%. These percentages are less than my previous update, are a minimal change and keep us at high alert. High Alert requires wearing masks in all indoor environments, not just ours at Burholme.
We have not had any residents test positive for Covid-19. We have had employees who tested positive and they have remained away from Burholme.
Concern: Holiday gatherings with close contact and no masks.
- Guests from outside the WEL Burhiolme community (Visitors)
- Visiting others away from WEL Burholme community (Visiting Others)
- Proper Mask wearing
- Large gatherings with close proximity
- Unvaccinated Individuals
Mitigation of the Concerns:
- Limit or restrict guests from outside the WEL Burholme community (Visitors).
- Limit or avoid visiting others away from WEL Burholme community (Visiting Others).
- Always wear a properly fitted mask covering your mouth and nose. Please wash your hands and sanitize often.
I would ask everyone who receives this memo to keep encouraging those you know who have not received the vaccine or booster to do their part! Please vaccinate, don’t procrastinate.
Thank you and stay WEL!