Dear Residents & Families:
Today we were able to rescind quarantines for our residents who were in primary and secondary contact with a COVID positive resident.
We are continuing with our dining options and guidelines that were recently put into effect related to masks in the Cornerstone dining room. We are in the process of reviewing our activities programs to assure health and safety guidelines.
COVID Independent Visitation Reminders:
- All visitors must wear masks at all times on campus.
- Visitors must enter and exit at the Main Entrance to be screened and sanitize before and after visiting.
- No more than 2 visitors at a time in an apartment.
- Visitors must be over the age of 16.
- No pets are currently permitted into the main building for visiting.
- Visits must take place in the residents’ private apartments; no visiting in common areas.
- Please remind your visitors that there should only be 2 people in the elevator at a time in order to allow for Social Distancing.
- Visitors are not permitted in dining venues nor at the Bistro.
- Visitors are requested to limit the time spent on campus to 1 hour and there are no overnight guests permitted in the main building at this time.
For residents residing in Personal Care, please have your family call the front desk to schedule a Compassionate Care visit or window visit.
For Independent Living Residents, please remind your visitors to abide by our protocols as we have them in place to keep you, your friends and neighbors, and our staff safe.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Be safe and be WEL!