Dear Residents and Families,
We have been open for visitation and outings for the past month. Our residents are fully vaccinated and thankfully, we have had no new cases of Covid-19.
The Salon is open and available for all of our resident haircare needs. Please contact the reception staff if you would like to schedule a single appointment or a repeating appointment.
Burholme Visitation Guidelines:
- Limit of two visitors
- We request no visitors under the age of 18
- All visitors will be screened upon entering Burholme using the Accushield machine. (Please sanitize your hands before signing in and signing out.
- Must wear a mask at all times within the community.
- Guests are only allowed in the resident apartment or the Library. Guests are not allowed in any common areas or the dining room.
- We recommend that residents and visitors continue to use precautions such as wearing masks, washing hands, and sanitizing.
- We advise visitors to become vaccinated.
Residents who are not fully vaccinated within the past 14 days are only allowed to leave for medical appointments and are able to schedule Compassionate Care Visits in the library. Resident friends & family members can schedule visits for two visitors in the library with residents for up to 1 hour, must wear masks, with Plexiglas divider between them. Compassionate Care visits are scheduled in advance by calling the receptionist (215) 745-3517.
Thank you and stay WEL!