Dear Residents and Families,
We have been open for visitation and outings for the past month. Our residents are fully vaccinated and thankfully, we have had no new resident cases of Covid-19.
The current positivity rate in Philadelphia County is 9.7%. This is an increase from last week’s percentage of 9.1%. If the positivity rate would increase above 10% or we experience a COVID-19 outbreak the visitation and outings will be curtailed.
- Limit of two visitors
- We request no visitors under the age of 18
- All visitors will be screened at the front desk for COVID precautions. We advise visitors to become vaccinated.
- Must wear a mask at all times within the community.
- We recommend that residents and visitors continue to use precautions such as wearing masks, washing hands, and sanitizing.
- Guests are only allowed in the resident apartment or the Library. Guests are not allowed in any common areas or the dining room.
Residents who are not fully vaccinated within the past 14 days are only allowed to leave for medical appointments and are able to schedule Compassionate Care Visits in the library. Resident friends & family members can schedule visits for two visitors in the library with residents for up to 1 hour, must wear masks, with Plexiglas divider between them. Compassionate Care visits are scheduled in advance by calling the receptionist (215) 745-3517.
The 2021 Resident Satisfaction Survey is currently available to be completed on line the link for the survey is: https://forms.gle/W9TvAJSgoLLMtWTb8
We encourage you to complete the survey between today April 19th and for the next two weeks ending on May 2nd. We look forward to your participation in the survey.
Thank you and stay WEL!