Dear Residents, Families and Staff,
The positivity rate for Pennsylvania has increased from 8% to 10.7% in the past week. For Philadelphia County the positivity rate has increased from 5.9% to 8.1%. These changes are alarming.
It remains paramount that when an up-to-date vaccinated resident, family or staff member has symptoms that they monitor the symptoms. Our protocol is for those who are up to date with vaccinations, be symptom free to return to work and normal activity.
Those family members who are not up to date with vaccinations and are exposed or have symptoms should refrain from visiting and contact their personal physician to be tested with a PCR test.
Unfortunately, being vaccinated doesn’t prevent someone from contracting the virus, but it does help to minimize the effects of COVID-19.
- PC residents must use the Accushield upon entering and exiting.
- All visitors must enter through the front doors and must register using the Accushield.
- Visitors are limited to 6 per apartment over the age of 5.
- Masks must be always worn.
- I encourage you to only have visitors who have been vaccinated.
- All residents, staff and visitors are required to always wear a mask except while taking a drink or eating food. A mask must be worn while sitting at a table while not eating or drinking.
- Properly wearing a mask involves having the mouth and nose covered. Staff have been instructed to remind residents, visitors, and other staff members to properly wear a mask.
I would ask everyone who receives this memo to keep encouraging those you know who have not received the vaccine or booster to do their part! Please vaccinate, don’t procrastinate.
We appreciate you cooperation with our community requirements.
Thank you and stay WEL!