- Visitor eating and drinking is prohibited, however, the resident may enjoy a snack or meal that you provide.
- Visits may occur in the common areas on the unit.
- Each resident may have two visitors at a time.
- The number of visits per day and the length of the visit is no longer restricted.
- You may take your loved one off of the unit to the common areas of the community, however, they must wear a mask.
- Family members may attend group activities in the community with their loved ones.
- Children who are 5 years and older that have been vaccinated may visit but they must be able to adhere to the rules above.
- Children under 5 years old or have not been vaccinated may now visit in the courtyard.
- Roommates do not need to leave the room for visitation unless the visitor is unvaccinated.
- If you would like to have visits with your loved ones with more than two visitors, please contact Kim Ratliff or Eleanor Han so that arrangements can be made to take place in a safe space that allows for social distancing.
Thank-you for your cooperation and adherence to the rules to keep our residents safe.