If you have questions or concerns, please contact me by phone 484-645-3348 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
EFFECTIVE August 30th, 2021, the following changes will be implemented:
We continue to monitor the weekly reports from the state that guide our processes and practices in promoting a safe environment for our residents. Due to the escalating rate of infection in the community caused by the delta variant through our local counties, hospitals, nursing homes and personal care homes, we need to reimplement more conservative measures.
The positivity rate in Delaware County as of this past Friday 8-27-21 was 6.1%. This level of infection is considered widespread and heightens the risk of infection to our residents. One positive case of Covid-19 on the unit will result in a mandatory shut down of all visitations for a minimum of two weeks and possibly longer. It will also require all residents to be quarantined in their rooms, including meals, and all recreational activities would be suspended.
To limit our chances of contracting Covid-19 on the unit we are now returning to strictly outdoor visits. By implementing this measure, we hope to reduce the chance of infection and thereby allow visitations to continue in some fashion. This will also allow residents to continue to enjoy communal meals, socialize with their friends and participate in recreational activities. We understand that this is heart-wrenching. Under the current conditions that we are facing now, this is our best chance of keeping the virus at bay and avoid a complete disruption in their quality of life.
At the end of the day, we all want to keep each other safe and we need to continue to work together to ensure we keep Covid-19 off our unit. Please refer to the list below for the new visitation rules:
- All visits must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. Please contact the nurses station to schedule a visit.
- Visits may take place seven days a week and during these times :
- All visits will be conducted outside. In the event of inclement weather, there will be no visits. Please reschedule accordingly.
- Residents may have a maximum of two visits a day. Only 2 guests may be permitted per visit.
- Each visit may be a maximum of 30 minutes in duration.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Visitors may not eat or drink during their visit.
- Visitors under the age of 13 may not visit.