Dear Wesley Enhanced Living Families and Friends:
Did you know that Wesley Enhanced Living has a program called “WEL Wishes,” that is in place to help residents explore opportunities, try things they’ve always wanted to do, embark on adventures they didn’t think possible, or relive sweet memories? We’ve granted wishes as simple as a resident getting her ears pierced so she could wear gifted earrings, and as adrenaline filled as jumping out of an airplane … and many things in between. And we can get creative. For example, a WEL Wish for a trip to Italy became a community wide extravaganza with virtual reality Italian tours, cuisine from the region, and entertainment to set the mood. Check out these and some other WEL Wishes we’ve already granted here.
We are all looking forward to a brighter year, with unlimited possibilities, and would like to begin our plans to get our “WEL Wishes” program running again. That’s where you come in! Please talk with your resident family member and tell us….
- What’s the first thing your loved one would like to do now that pandemic restrictions are lifting?
- What’s something your loved one has always wanted to do in their lives, but never got around to trying?
- What’s an experience your loved has had that they’d like to recreate?
Email us at WELWishes@wesleyenhancedliving.org and tell us:
- Your name and relation to our resident
- Resident name and WEL location
- What the resident WEL Wish is
We won’t be able to grant all wishes, but we will certainly do our best to fulfill as many as possible!
With your help, we can make some dreams come true for our residents in 2021 and beyond!
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!