Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
The COVID transmission rate in Philadelphia is currently High. Unfortunately, 3 staff members and 17 residents in our health center have been diagnosed with COVID-19 positive.
I need to reiterate how important it is to follow all the visiting limitations in the health center and in personal care.
There are still limitations that will be effective:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required in the health center
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors (Health Center, Personal Care and Independent Living) must enter through the only entrance – main entrance and be screened on entrance.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 267.348.3353.
Director of Nursing
Important: Updated COVID-19 vaccines are now available to provide increased protection
As with other diseases, you’re protected best from COVID-19 when you stay up to date with the recommended vaccines. COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting people from getting seriously ill.
Learn More Remember: Medicare covers the COVID-19 vaccine at no cost to you. Find a COVID-19 vaccine location near you.
- Masking continues to be required in Resident care area such as (Health center, PC and Rehab) and Resident-facing areas; (Any area where you have close contact with the Health center , PC residents)
- Masking is not required in non-Resident facing areas.
- All Healthcare Workers in any location must continue to mask upon after an exposure to COVID.