April 22, 2022
Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
I am very dismayed to share with you that we have one new positive employee, as of this date. This is our first COVID case since February. The transmission rate, as of April 21 is low in Philadelphia county. The parameters for visiting have not changed and we ask that you please be thoughtful when coming for a visit.
There are still limitations that will be effective:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors (Health Center, Personal Care and Independent Living) must enter through the only entrance – main entrance and be screened on entrance.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 267.348.3340.
Suzanne H. Lachman, LNHA