Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
I am very happy to share with you that we have experienced no new cases of COVID-19 over the past two weeks. As a result, we will stop testing staff on a weekly basis, and stop testing residents. The transmission rate in Philadelphia has increased to high, again; but the positivity rate has decreased to 3.06%. This is still good news, but the parameters for visiting have not changed and we ask that you please be thoughtful when coming for a visit.
There are still limitations that will be effective:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors (Health Center, Personal Care and Independent Living) must enter through the only entrance – main entrance and be screened on entrance.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
I am again attaching the visiting educational guidelines for your review. Please take time to read
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at the email address email@example.com or by phone at 267.348.3340.
Suzanne H. Lachman, LNHA