Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
The COVID transmission rate in Bucks County remains high and the 7-day metric for positivity as of today is 11.2%, which is an increase from two days ago. We have completed our first round of testing which did not yield any new cases for all Personal Care residents and employees, and for those exposed in Independent Living. We will be performing another round of testing between today (in Personal Care) and Monday for those exposed in Independent Living.
We decided to be extremely cautious and wait until we did our 1st round of testing, which resulted in us closing the Bistro and the Personal Care Dining Rooms. I am pleased to let you know that we will re-open Dining as follows:
12/24 – Restaurant Open, all reservations will be honored. The Bistro is closed.
12/25 Restaurant Open, all reservations will be honored. The Bistro is closed.
*Drinks are available for purchase during dinner in the restaurant on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day*
12/26 Normal Sunday Brunch and Bistro Hours
12/24 Personal Care – will deliver breakfast and lunch, then will re-open dining at dinner and regular hours going forward.
Just a few reminders:
- Health Center
- If one resident is not fully vaccinated and the other resident is fully vaccinated, visits may not take place in the room.
- If one resident is immunocompromised, regardless of the vaccination status.
- For larger group visits, please contact the Front Desk at 215-345-4300 to see if the Living Room on the 9th floor is available for private visits. However, we are still asking families not to bring the loved ones to the 9th floor or other common areas in Independent Living unless you have reservations to use the Living Room.
- If you are sick, please do not visit and contact your healthcare professional.
- Residents with symptoms of COVID-19 cannot leave their room or apartment and need to have your health care professional contacted.
- Employees with symptoms, cannot report to work and must contact their supervisor and call your healthcare professional.
Lastly, for any resident or employee who did not get the COVID-19 booster, we can provide it. I would need for you to inform the front desk of your interest. For any questions, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-895-1132. Internally, my extension is 502.
Have a Blessed and Happy Holiday Season – Lynne Dukert, Executive Director