Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
The COVID transmission rate in Philadelphia is currently High, and the positivity rate is 5.9%.
It is important to advise you that a health center employee tested positive for COVID, after being exposed through family members at home. The next steps that we will take is to test all employees and residents on Health Center 2 to ascertain if anyone was affected.
Visitation continues to be permitted, however, it is imperative that the following guidelines are followed and maintained.
There are still limitations that will be effective:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors (Health Center, Personal Care and Independent Living) must enter through the only entrance – main entrance and be screened on entrance.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
Further information will be provided in the near future.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 267.348.3340.
Suzanne H. Lachman, LNHA