Welcome everyone! It is a beautiful Spring, time for the renewal of spirit, life and enjoying outdoors. We are happy to welcome all of you to visit with your family and friends both indoors and outdoors beginning Monday, April 12. We will have indoor and outdoor visiting available. We will have canopies up in the courtyard, and welcome outdoor visits – weather permitting.
Following are the links to use to schedule your appointment to visit. Please note there is a different link for each level of care.
- HEALTH CENTER VISITS ONLY: All visitors must make an appointment using Sign-Up Genius link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C48AEA62DA2FFC07-health1 Access #: 8401
- VISITS ONLY: All visitors must make an appointment using Sign-Up Genius link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C48AEA62DA2FFC07-personal1 Access #: 8401
- VISITS ONLY: All visitors must make an appointment using Sign-Up Genius link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C48AEA62DA2FFC07-independent Access #: 8401
Following are some basic guidelines for everyone to following when visiting.
- All visitors must enter through the main entrance and register through Accushield
- Hand hygiene
- Face covering or mask (nose & mouth)
- Social distancing at least six feet between persons
- Outdoor visitation is preferred, even when the resident and visitor are fully vaccinated
- Indoor visits permitted but not in resident rooms in the Health Center
- Indoor visits in apartments only, no common areas, are permitted in Personal Care and Independent Living
- Indoor visits will be limited under the following circumstances:
- Unvaccinated residents and the Philadelphia County positivity rate is >10% and <70% of residents are fully vaccinated*
- Resident with confirmed COVID-19 infection, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met the criteria to discontinue quarantine
- Residents in quarantine, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met criteria for release from quarantine
- Indoor visits will be suspended if there is a COVID-19 outbreak and testing reveal additional cases in other areas of the health center
- Visitors will be limited to two visitors per resident visit
- Visits will be limited to 45 minutes (except Independent Living)
- Visitors may not walk around different areas of the community
- Visitors must physically distance from other residents and staff
- IF the resident is fully vaccinated, they may choose to have close contact (including touch) with their visitor, and
- Wear a well-fitting face mask
- Perform hand hygiene before and after touch
*Refers to a person who is >2 weeks following receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series, or >2 weeks following receipt of one dose of a single-dose vaccine
Positivity rates continue to rise, and Philadelphia is currently at 8.5%. We will continue to monitor the positivity rate closely and keep you informed if we are forced to make any changes to what is happening in our community.
Suzanne H. Lachman, LNHA