May 23, 2022
Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
Each admission from the hospital is tested for COVID, upon admission. Unfortunately, one of the new admissions tested positive and as a result there is a red zone set up again in the Health Center. Another Health Center staff member tested positive, at the same time. Health Center 1 remains a yellow zone, with one area designated red zone due to this positive resident.
It is imperative that you are prudent when visiting our community. If you have any signs or symptoms of COVID, please DO NOT visit. If you have had known exposure to COVID, please DO NOT visit. We cannot prevent you from visiting, however, you are risking the health and safety of all of our residents and staff if you do not follow these precautions.
There are still limitations that will be effective:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors (Health Center, Personal Care and Independent Living) must enter through the only entrance – main entrance and be screened on entrance.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 267.348.3340.
Suzanne H. Lachman, LNHA