July 26, 2022
Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
Since my last update on Friday, July 22nd, one new Health Center resident has tested positive for COVID-19, along with one employee. We are continuing our outbreak testing in the Health Center and Personal Care for residents and staff and continue to do so twice a week until it has been 14-days without a new case.
The positively level for Pennsylvania has increased to 15 – 19.9% and for Bucks County it has decreased slightly to 13.06%. The transmission rate for Bucks County remains high. Due to the high transmission rate, Bucks County recommends masks in all indoor settings.
There are still limitations that are effective:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required (including residents)
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- In the Health Center, Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
For any questions, you may contact me directly at email@example.com or 267-895-1132. Internally, my extension is 502.
Lynne Dukert, NHA, PCHA