July 22, 2022
Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
Since my last update on Tuesday, July 19th, two new Health Center residents have tested positive for COVID-19, along with two employees. One of the employees was not in the building just prior to, or since, contracting the virus. We are continuing our outbreak testing in the Health Center and Personal Care for residents and staff and continue to do so twice a week until it has been 14-days without a new case.
The positively level for Pennsylvania is at 14.9% and for Bucks County it is 13.7%. The transmission rate for Bucks County remains high. Due to the high transmission rate, Bucks County recommends masks in all indoor settings.
There are still limitations that are effective:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required (including residents)
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- In the Health Center, Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
For any questions, you may contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-895-1132. Internally, my extension is 502.
Lynne Dukert, NHA, PCHA