July 15, 2022
Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
Unfortunately, today a resident in our Health Center has tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our outbreak testing in the Health Center for residents and staff and continue to do so twice a week until it has been 14-days without a new case.
The positively level for Pennsylvania remains at 10 – 14.9%, and for Bucks County, it increased to 12.75% from 11.8% just a few days ago. The transmission rate for Bucks County remains high. Due to the high transmission rate, Bucks County recommends masks in all indoor settings.
There are still limitations that are effective:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required (including residents)
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- In the Health Center, Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
For any questions, you may contact me directly at email@example.com or 267-895-1132. Internally, my extension is 502.
Lynne Dukert, NHA, PCHA