July 12, 2022
Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
The positively level for Pennsylvania remains at 10 – 14.9%, and for Bucks County, it remains the same at 11.8%. The transmission rate for Bucks County remains high. Due to the high transmission rate, Bucks County recommends masks in all indoor settings.
There are still limitations that are effective:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required (including residents)
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- In the Health Center, Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
For any questions, you may contact me directly at email@example.com or 267-895-1132. Internally, my extension is 502.
Lynne Dukert, NHA, PCHA