August 4, 2022
Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
Unfortunately, this week one staff member in our health center has been diagnosed as COVID-19 positive.
I need to reiterate how important it is to follow all the visiting limitations in the health center and in personal care.
There are still limitations that will be effective:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors (Health Center, Personal Care and Independent Living) must enter through the only entrance – main entrance and be screened on entrance.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
I have attached the visiting educational guidelines for your review. Please take time to read and familiarize yourself with these required compliance guidelines for visiting residents. These guidelines are more important than ever since visiting restrictions have been liberalized and we are approaching the holidays.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 267.348.3353.
Director of Nursing