UMC Market – A New Way To Give
To help grow the Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL) Benevolent Care Fund, WEL is taking part in an exciting new initiative called the UMCmarket.
The UMCmarket is a 24/7, year-round online shopping portal that provides access to hundreds of participating retailers—popular and well-established enterprises that include Amazon, Macy’s, Sears, Barnes & Noble, Overstock.com and many, many more!
Simply visit UMCmarket.org, select a store, and the store donates a percentage of your sale—anywhere from .05%-15%—to our Benevolent Care Fund as a way to support the Fund and thank you for your patronage. Joining the UMCmarket is FREE.
It’s easy to join and designate WEL as the organization to direct donations:
- Visit www.UMCmarket.org
- Complete the easy “Join Now” box on the UMCmarket website
- Type Wesley Enhanced Living in the “Find Your Church” box
- Click on the Wesley Enhanced Living link and then hit the “Join Organization” button
- Now, you’ll be ready to enjoy shopping from among hundreds of department and specialty stores!
- When you purchase from your favorite store(s) the Wesley Enhanced Living Benevolent Care Fund will receive a donation!
Be sure to invite friends and family to join UMCmarket.org and designate WEL as the beneficiary of donations!