Residents and Families,
We are still in a good place here at Stapeley. We have not had a positive case of COVID 19 in the community since June 16. We continue to utilize our yellow zone for recent admission from the hospital who tested negative there before moving to our Health Care Center. They will remain in isolation for 14 days and if symptom free after that, they are moved to our green zone.
I have attached an updated copy of the re-opening plan that includes the visiting process and the relocation of visits to warmer locations. Staff will be available to assist you through every step of the process. Please read this document carefully and be prepared to cooperate with all staff in complying with the parameters we have set.
Your continued patience and understanding will be appreciated as continue to explore safe ways to visit. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your questions or concerns. You can send also e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take care of yourselves, and I will be in touch again soon.
RE-OPENING VISITING FOR THE HEALTH CENTER AND PERSONAL CARE
- ALL visits will be by appointment only. No walk-in visits will be allowed.
- Times available for visits will be: 9:30am, 10:15, 11:00, 1:00pm, 1:45, 2:20, 4:00, 4:45, and 6:30. We are adding weekend visitation starting on 11/15. Times will be 9:30am, 10:15, for HCC, 11:00 for PC
- No one may book a “standing” appointment to visit.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes to allow for sanitizing between visiting residents and families.
- If you are late for your scheduled visit, your visiting time will not be extended to compensate for lateness.
- Limit two visitors per family, including children
- ALL visits will take place in the new glass entrance for HCC and outside the Rec Room for PC- update 11/5/202- with weather getting colder, we will be moving the PC visits to inside the vestibule in the Rec Room and we are exploring methods of adding heat to the HCC location.
- Visits must be conducted with 6’ social distancing maintained, through the partition, face masks must be on covering both the nose and mouth by resident and visitor as per CDC guidelines. No shirts pulled up to cover the face or other make-shift face coverings will be accepted. VISITORS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN MASKS.
- Please call the community from outside to announce your arrival. You will be directed to either the glass HCC entrance or the outside path to Rec Room. There is no need to come into the building.
- If one new case of COVID-19 develops in the Health Center or Persona Care, visits must immediately stop, per CDC and Department of Health guidelines.
- Health center and personal care residents may not leave the community with family for visits.
- Compassionate visits are available based upon the Resident’s needs and will occur through coordination of the Care Team and Resident’s family.
- Any visitor who refuses to adhere to universal masking or social distancing will be prohibited from entering the community here at Stapeley
- No visitors will be given access before the appointment time. Visitors will not be permitted to wait in the vestibule or lobby.
- Independent Living Residents may have visits in their apartments as long as the visitors follow our screening process, have a negative COVID test result monthly, and have proof of vacation for the flu.