Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
Philadelphia’s positivity rate dropped to 3.06% from 4.1% last week. While this is good news, we still need to be vigilant and maintain all our infection control actions. Many states, counties, and cities have removed their mask mandates. Those changes do not apply to us. We must still take out guidance from CDC and wait for them to update our requirements. Therefore……
Your cooperation and adherence to infection control guidelines is still needed.
- Children five and up may visit in our Health Care Center while wearing a mask
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is and face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors (Health Care Center, Personal Care and Independent Living) be screened on entrance.
- During this outbreak, if visits occur, visits will take place in Resident’s rooms only with no common area visits, regardless of the vaccination status.
For any concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-991-7101. Internally, my extension is 802
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley