Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
This week, we had one Employee on Stapeley Hall test positive for COVID. The good news is this Employee had not been in the building for eight days prior. We also had one Bridges Resident test positive. Out of an abundance of precaution, we are closing the Bridges Neighborhood to visitors for the next five days. This will not affect visitation for the other areas of Personal Care. As part of our ongoing monitoring of Health Care Center (HCC), we tested all Residents there and there were no new positives.
Your cooperation and adherence to infection control guidelines is still needed.
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is and face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors (Health Care Center, Personal Care and Independent Living) be screened on entrance.
- During this outbreak, if visits occur, visits will take place in Resident’s rooms only with no common area visits, regardless of the vaccination status.
For any concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com or 215-991-7101. Internally, my extension is 802
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley