Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
We have completed two consecutive weeks of testing of all Health Care Center Residents with no new positives- therefore we are back to green status. This mean Residents may resume eating in their dining room and participating in group activities. Thank you to all for your cooperation. Philadelphia’s positivity rate is 4.1 which means there is still substantial transmission within the community.
Your cooperation and adherence to infection control guidelines is still needed.
- Children five and up may visit in our Health Care Center while wearing a mask
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is and face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors (Health Care Center, Personal Care and Independent Living) be screened on entrance.
- During this outbreak, if visits occur, visits will take place in Resident’s rooms only with no common area visits, regardless of the vaccination status.
For any concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-991-7101. Internally, my extension is 802
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley