Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
The last time a Resident tested positive here at Stapeley for COIVD-19 was 1/19/2022. The last positive Employee was 1/2/2022 so we are headed in a good direction. The current positive rate for Philadelphia is 5.1 which stills puts our risk at high.
Your cooperation and adherence to infection control guidelines is still needed.
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is and face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors (Health Care Center, Personal Care and Independent Living) be screened on entrance.
- During this outbreak, if visits occur, visits will take place in Resident’s rooms only with no common area visits, regardless of the vaccination status.
We have a new Business Office Coordinator as of this Monday. Kamika Craig replaces Arlyn Richardson in this role. She can be reached at ext. 806 or via e-mail a firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com or 215-991-7101. Internally, my extension is 802
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley