Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
Two Employees tested positive in the last 16 hours. Both Employees are vaccinated and had limited contact with Residents. We have conducted testing as required by the CDC guidelines and no one else is positive at this time. We will continue to test at intervals at required.
Over 98% of our Employees are fully vaccinated, and many have received the booster. We will continue to follow public health recommendations to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. These include monitoring temperatures upon arrival, questions regarding Covid symptoms and contacts. We also enforce strict handwashing procedures, hand sanitizing, wearing facemasks, and social distancing when possible.
Please continue to do your part by following the following guidelines:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene, face mask covering the mouth and nose, six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have a COVID-19 vaccination and booster
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- Room visits are permitted, if both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
For any concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com or 215-991-7101. Internally, my extension is 802
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley