Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
The COVID transmission rate in Philadelphia is currently High, and the positivity rate is 5.9%. Visitation continues to be permitted, however, it is imperative that the following guidelines are followed and maintained.
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required.
- Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
Especially at this time of year, we know that many Residents and/or families would like to give thanks to our dedicated Employees. We have created thank you cards that you can write recognizing either a team of Employees or specific Employees, then post it on the bulletin board in either the Stapeley Hall or Stapeley West lobbies for everyone to see. The “It’s the season of thanks and I am thankful for you” cards are available at the receptionist desk at both entrances.
I can be contacted at email@example.com or 215-911-7101. Thank you
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley