Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is gearing up for a great holiday season. This will most likely lead to more socialization and interaction. Please remember to maintain precautions to keep yourself and your loved ones safe during these times of celebration. As a reminder, here are the visiting requirements for our community:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene, face mask covering the mouth and nose, six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have a COVID-19 vaccination and booster
- Non-vaccinated visitors are encouraged to conduct visits outdoors (weather permitting).
- Room visits are permitted, if both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley