Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
Wesley Enhanced Living has been laser focused on the needs and safety of our Residents and Employees throughout this pandemic. When CDC gave full approval for the COVID vaccine, we mandated that all Employees must be vaccinated by 9/1/2021. With the full approval of boosters being granted, we have also mandated that all Employees receive their booster as per CDC guidelines. If you or your loved ones are not vaccinated and/or have not received a booster, I urge you to do so.
We had no new positive cases for Residents or Employees since my last communication. Your cooperation and adherence to infection control guidelines is still needed.
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is and face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors (Health Care Center, Personal Care and Independent Living) be screened on entrance.
- During this outbreak, if visits occur, visits will take place in Resident’s rooms only with no common area visits, regardless of the vaccination status.
For any concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com or 215-991-7101. Internally, my extension is 802
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley