Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
Philadelphia’s positivity rate is currently 28.02% which is down ten points from last week. We continue to be at a vulnerability level of very high. Since my memo of 1/13, we have identified one more positive Employee and one new positive Resident if our HCC. Testing of all HCC Residents will continue until we have two weeks with no new positives. Your cooperation and adherence to infection control guidelines is still needed.
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is and face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors (Health Care Center, Personal Care and Independent Living) be screened on entrance.
- During this outbreak, if visits occur, visits will take place in Resident’s rooms only with no common area visits, regardless of the vaccination status.
You may go to Covidtests.gov to order four free COVID testing kits. If you are having them delivered here at the community, be sure to use your apartment number first in the address, then 6300 Greene Street, all in one line. Otherwise, it will be considered a duplicate order and will not be shipped.
On a positive note, our Health Care Center just had the best Department of Health survey we have ever had. Please congratulate the Team when you see them.
For any concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com or 215-991-7101. Internally, my extension is 802
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley