Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
Since Monday of this week, we have identified a total five Employees who were positive for COVID-19 and seven positive Residents. Our Employees continue to adhere to strict infection control practices and everyone is doing their best to keep everything here functioning smoothly. Please keep these Employees and Residents in your thoughts and prayers. If you encounter any of our Employees, please thank them for the work they continue to do and show grace where appropriate. We continue to do all testing as per CDC guidelines.
The following guidelines are still in effect:
- Visitors who have a positive COVID-19 test, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine (exposed, potentially positive) should not enter the community.
- Hand hygiene is required, Face mask covering the mouth and nose is required.
- Six feet distance between people is required.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to have their COVID-19 vaccination or to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Room visits are permitted, IF both roommates are vaccinated and neither resident is immunocompromised (regardless of vaccination).
While it is not required at this time, I strongly recommend everyone keeps travel and visits to only what is medically necessary for at least the next two weeks. Predications indicate that this current wave of infection will wane by then.
For any concerns, issues, or words of gratitude for the Team, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-991-7101. Internally, my extension is 802
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley