Dear Residents, Families and Employees:
The CDC just announced that fully vaccinated individuals may visit with other fully vaccinated people indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing. These recommendations apply to non-healthcare settings. Additional CDC recommendations for vaccinated individuals do still include continuation of precautions in public, such as mask wearing and physical distancing.
In light of these new recommendations, we are welcoming fully vaccinated visitors of Independent Living Residents to visit fully vaccinated residents inside of their apartments, without the necessity of wearing a mask or social distancing. Mask wearing and social distancing must continue outside of the Resident’s Independent Living apartment, specifically, in all common areas of our community.
To implement this new program for fully vaccinated visitors of Independent Living Residents, each family member must pass through front desk check point which will include presentation of vaccination record. This card/record must include dates and lot numbers of both doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, with the second dose administered at least 14 days prior to visitation, or the J& J vaccine, which requires one dose.
Thank you for the confidence and trust you place in us!
Scheduled visitation through the clear partitions for Health Care and Personal Care will also begin Monday! See instructions on page 2 of this letter
Executive Director, Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley
RE-OPENING VISITING FOR THE HEALTH CENTER AND PERSONAL CARE
- Re-opening for visitors scheduled to begin Monday, March 15th.
- ALL visits will be by appointment only. No walk-in visits will be allowed.
- Times available for visits will be: 9:30am, 10:15, 11:00, 1:00pm, 1:45, 2:20, 4:00, 4:45, 6:00 and 6:45. As we learn this process and it becomes smoother, we will add weekend hours
- No one may book a “standing” appointment to visit.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes to allow for sanitizing between visiting residents and families.
- If you are late for your scheduled visit, your visiting time will not be extended to compensate for lateness.
- ALL visits will take place in the new glass entrance for HCC and inside the Rec Room for PC
- Visits must be conducted with 6’ social distancing maintained, through the partition, face masks must be on covering both the nose and mouth by resident and visitor as per CDC guidelines. No shirts pulled up to cover the face or other make-shift face coverings will be accepted. VISITORS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN MASKS.
- If one new case of COVID-19 develops in the Health Center or Persona Care, visits must immediately stop, per CDC and Department of Health guidelines.
- Health center and personal care residents may not leave the community with family for visits.
- No visitors are permitted in the health center or in personal care. Exceptions for health center visits will be based on the clinical needs of each resident and their ability to get out of bed for visits.
- Any visitor who refuses to adhere to universal masking or social distancing will be prohibited from entering the community here at Stapeley
- No visitors will be given access before the appointment time. Visitors will not be permitted to wait in the vestibule or lobby.