As a result of 4 new COVID-19 positive cases in our IL population this morning, 3 of which are hospitalized, we are enacting the following protocols effective immediately through 3PM on Monday, Dec. 21st, 2020. This is not an easy decision, but one that is done out of serious concern for the health and safety of our residents and staff. Another update will be distributed just prior to 3PM on Monday, unless there is information we need to get to you before then.
- All residents on floors 2 thru 8 are quarantined in their apartments until 3pm Monday December 21, 2020.
- All meals will be delivered to apartment only. No in-person pick-ups.
- All residents will be required to stay onsite. No outside visitors are permitted.
- All transportation services will be cancelled during this time, including scheduled doctor’s appointments, shopping and banking.
- All housekeeping services in apartments will be discontinued during this period; the focus will be on heavy cleaning of common areas.
- Only high-priority work orders will be addressed, including heat or plumbing issues.
- The 9th floor is closed; no gathering in common spaces; no visiting other apartments.
- All in-person activities, such as movies, card games, Wii, will be cancelled. Please tune in to channel 1970 for a variety of fitness and entertainment programs.
- In-house mail will be placed on the clips outside your doors. Please do NOT come down to pick up your U.S. mail.
- Packages will be delivered to your apartment doors.
- Garbage/Trash should be set outside of your apartment door by 10am for pick up. Recycle should go out on Friday by 10am to be picked up with your trash.
As always, I am available for your questions/concerns; call or email me any time.
I am also the Manager on Duty this weekend 12/19 & 12/20 and will be monitoring the situation continuously. Thank you for your compliance and understanding regarding this serious matter.
Best Regards, Maureen