Date & Time
Date(s) - 09/16/2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Wesley Enhanced Living Burholme
Join us for a book fair with 7 local, Philadelphia authors. Browse the book selection while learning the stories behind the words.
Meet the following authors:
- Nicole Thompson author of “How to Lay Me Down to Rest”
- Debra Stout author of “Continued Miracles”
- Michael Hall author of “The Hamster Wheel”
- Orphelia Adams-Taylor author of “Butter Bear”
- Derrick Billups Sr. author of “Changing Your Condition Not Your Position” and “Are You Making a Living or Making a Life”
- Karen Foote author of “Parenting Trap,” “Broken Pieces,” and “The Guiding Light”
The event is free but RSVP is required. Call Jen at 267-348-2871 to RSVP or for more information. Light refreshments will be served.