As we learn of more restrictions and expectations on the public to socially distance, it has become evident that we need to take next steps within our community. Effective immediately:
• Residents are not to sit in groups in the lobby or other public areas.
• Brunch on Sunday, 3/15/2020 will conclude public dining.
o Arrangements will be made to for food delivery.
Menu selections will be limited beginning Monday, March 16
o Arrangements are in process to obtain other provisions; more information to come.
• Residents should stay in their apartments.
• NO visitors.
• No outside packages to be delivered to apartments. All items delivered to the building will be brought to you by a WEL Pennypack Park employee.
• Residents are strongly encouraged to stay in the community.
We implore residents to think about their actions when leaving this community and returning – not only do they risk of exposure of the virus to themselves, but they then can introduce this to the community at large.
Effective today the M and P building door locks will be changed and no one will be able to enter the community, except through the main entrance. All people entering the main entrance will go through the screening process.
We are here to support you and assist you. If you have any questions, please reach out to any member of the Leadership Team.